Ropers Apartment 301

Luxury Apartment Accommodation in the heart of Falls Creek

Ropers 301 is a fully self contained 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment comfortably sleeping 8 people within the Ropers/Pretty Valley Complex. Located immediately adjacent to Slalom Plaza (10 Slalom Street Falls Creek), Ropers is the pinnacle of luxury with the benefit of prime location.

Bookings at Ropers 301 include private oversnow transfers, full linen and towels, welcome pack of soaps and shampoo and tea and coffee, a fully equipped kitchen and hydronic heating throughout

For availability and bookings, please click the link below or contact Lachie on 0402 542 341 or bookings@ropers301.com.au.

Ropers 301 Enquiries

301/10 Slalom Street Falls Creek, 3699

Phone:0402 542 341

Ropers 301 Booking Terms & Conditions

Payment Policy:

Our booking terms require a 50% deposit to confirm your booking and remaining 50% payable 45 days prior to arrival. For all direct  bookings paid in full prior to March 31 2021, we will offer you a 5% discount off the rates listed above. 

COVID- 19 Cancellation Policy: 

Should travel be banned or border closures restrict travel to Falls Creek due to COVID-19, we offer a 85% refund up until your arrival date. The remaining 15% helps us to meet our incurred business costs.

General Cancellation Policy: 

Cancellations made up until 45 days prior to arrival date: will receive a full refund less a 15% administration fee.

Cancellations made 45 days or less prior to arrival: No refund of monies paid unless the room is fully relet . If fully relet, a full refund less a 15% administration fee will be provided.

These policies and pricesonly apply for direct bookings made through our website or by contacting us directly.

© Copyright Cooroona Alpine Lodge